ClanWar RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for ClanWar RP Minecraft server located at mattserv.com

2 posters

Java script error?

Haha_at_You

Java script error? Empty Java script error?

Post  Haha_at_You Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:17 pm

Well, I will just be playing along and then it will lag for about 30 seconds, I get disconnected and it comes up with a java script error.
    I then log back on about 10 seconds later, there are two of me and It says Haha_at_you has left the game. I lose all my stuff that I did before I disconnected. Any ideas?
    Lethes
    Lethes
    Admin
    Admin

Java script error? Empty Re: Java script error?

Post  Lethes Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:36 pm

the games uses java not javascript, so it was a java error. And that comes up every time your game crashes, that means you lagged too much, and it booted you. As for your missing stuff, I don't know what happened to it. If its anything important we might be able to get it for you.
    Haha_at_You

Post  Haha_at_You Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:44 pm

Lethes wrote:the games uses java not javascript, so it was a java error. And that comes up every time your game crashes, that means you lagged too much, and it booted you. As for your missing stuff, I don't know what happened to it. If its anything important we might be able to get it for you.

Nah, it's nothing important, but I'm not sure how I'm lagging that much I tested my connection using speakeasy speed test and it comes with 3.67mb download speed and 1.53mb upload speed. Perhaps it is my computer, I'll look into it for now I guess.

EDIT: No, it's not my computer, it's java, for some reason java is being gay and crashing all the time, I just tested minecraft on my second computer, but it's odd because I only do this on this server.
    I'm not saying the server is bad or anything, but I'll see what I can do on how to fix this for myself without bugging you guys that much.

REEDIT: I think I found the problem! Java wasn't updated, I am now typing this as it is updating so wish me luck.
    P.S. Sorry for this long post.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:24 am