ClanWar RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for ClanWar RP Minecraft server located at mattserv.com

5 posters

Not being able to acsess infrp.com

DarkFilter
    DarkFilter

Not being able to acsess infrp.com Empty Not being able to acsess infrp.com

Post  DarkFilter Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:48 pm

When ever i try to join the server i get connection refuesed? and it worked like 2 days ago, is the server down?

also, why did we have another reset?

-DF
    Tolay Da Hustla

Not being able to acsess infrp.com Empty Re: Not being able to acsess infrp.com

Post  Tolay Da Hustla Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:14 pm

I have the same problem with all servers is the game down or something?
    HerpDerp
    HerpDerp

Post  HerpDerp Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:04 am

I am having the same problem.

I will try and look into it tomorrow.
    HerpDerp
    HerpDerp

Post  HerpDerp Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:58 pm

I have been unable to connect to infrp.com through either Minecraft or on TeamSpeak.

My only conclusion is that the server is currently down.
    HerpDerp
    HerpDerp

Post  HerpDerp Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:11 pm

Last edited by ZTwentyH8 on Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    james92sd
    james92sd

Post  james92sd Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:26 pm

That says OCTOBER 23 it was down.

Im also unable to connect, so the server must be down at the moment
    HerpDerp
    HerpDerp

Post  HerpDerp Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:04 pm

I am fairly certain it means that the server has been shut down, and will not be re-opened.

That was the original posting for the server, where Chachie was taking requests for membership. It has been edited to say the server is shut down.
    james92sd
    james92sd

Post  james92sd Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:34 pm

I went to the link and checked that post, it was posted on Oct 23. Also, Im sure that if Chachie was going to shut it down, he would post it here first.
    HerpDerp
    HerpDerp

Post  HerpDerp Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:07 pm

james92sd wrote:I went to the link and checked that post, it was posted on Oct 23. Also, Im sure that if Chachie was going to shut it down, he would post it here first.

His post was last edited on November 16th.

Hopefully he, or one of the other server mods, will post here and clear up what is going on.
    james92sd
    james92sd

Post  james92sd Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:57 am

Hopefully. I need my fix, and I cant find any servers that are as good.
    jonbecca

Post  jonbecca Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:26 am

stil not fixed farao Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    DarkFilter
    DarkFilter

Not being able to acsess infrp.com Empty Redemption Lies here

Post  DarkFilter Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:23 pm

http://www.dbc-forum.net/forum.php?referrerid=256 Plz, sign up on here, we are generaly a 360/PS3/PC community clan, basing that we having casual and compettative players, giving people the freedom of what they want to do Razz, i realy enjoy this clan so i though id share it with you

Oh and i forgot "we have our own minecraft server!!!, so i would like you all to come on DOWN!, All are apreciated and accepted, you have to sign up, then post a thread in the applicants section, for authenticity,

if needing any help add me on msn zak_47@hotmail.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content